www.lexinformatica.org – DMCA Policy
www.lexinformatica.org is in compliance with 17 U.S.C. § 512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). It is our policy to respond to any infringement notices and take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and other applicable intellectual property laws.
www.lexinformatica.org is not related in any way with uploads you find here, it only automatically gathers (by using search engines, such as Google and others) links posted by other people/servers. Materials here are for educational purposes only and SHOULD BE VIEWED ONLY. If you download any files to view them, you are agree to delete them within a 24 hour period. It is strictly recommended to buy the products from the original owner/publisher of these products.
If your copyrighted material has been posted on www.lexinformatica.org or if links to your copyrighted material are returned through our search engine and you want this material removed, you must provide a written communication that details the information listed in the following section. Please be aware that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you misrepresent information listed on our site that is infringing on your copyrights. We suggest that you first contact an attorney for legal assistance on this matter.
The following elements must be included in your copyright infringement claim:
• Provide evidence of the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
• Provide sufficient contact information so that we may contact you. You must also include a valid email address.
• You must identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed and including at least one search term under which the material appears in www.lexinformatica.org’ search results.
• A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
• A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
• Must be signed by the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed.
Please send your infringement notice with direct links to each publication only to the following email address:
Your deletion request should be processed within 24-48 hours. Using any other forms of contact will delay the process of removal of copyrighted materials.
All images and trademarks are copyright of their respective owners.
Third Party Advertising
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Web site. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements on this site and other sites about goods and services that may be of interest to you.
Third Party Cookies
In the course of serving advertisements to this site, our third-party advertiser may place or recognize a unique “cookie” on your browser.
WARNING: If you are under 18 years of age or if it is illegal to view adult material in your community, please leave now. Continuing further means that you understand and accept responsibility for your own actions, thus releasing the creators of this website and our service provider from all liability.